Nine steps to success!
1. Never ever capitalise the letter 'I'. Especially when you use it several times in a sentance. ("i went down to the shops and i found this awesome nail polish, i just had to have it!")
2. Never use spellcheck. Spell "definitely" as "defiantly".
3. Use lots of exclamation marks!!! That way people know you're enthusiasting about blogging!!! CAPITALS ARE GOOD TOO!!!
4. Whenever you comment on anybody else's blog, make sure you ask them to check out yours. I mean, how else are you going to get readers? By waiting for them to click on your name, which automatically becomes a hyperlink to your blog when you comment on other people's? Pshaw.
5. Leave rude/spam comments attached to your posts. It's sooo silly to delete them. If you leave them up, it makes it look like you totally aren't bothered. I mean, it's not like it gives off the impression that you never read your comments...
6. Use lots of chatspeak. Lol, it's the internet, everybody shortens things all the time, it's the in thing atm. Btw, using numbers is a little over the top, but it's up 2 u, cos u might be writign inahury! xD
7. All good blogs are written in America, so you don't need to clarify shop names, or state names at all. People in the U.K, Australia and other countries where they speak American all have the internet, but none of them blog, lol!!!!
8. Different coloured fonts make your blog stand out. Especially neon ones - and don't be fooled, a black background isn't necessary for using bright colours!
9. Don't categorise posts. Labels are so limiting. Think outside the box and leave ALL your posts uncategorised!
Readers and fellow bloggers, did I miss anything? Share your blogging pet peeves in the comments!!!!! :P