Sunday, July 7, 2013

Swatches: Mode Cosmetics Glitzy Glam

Polishes like this are why I adore Mode Cosmetics. Stunning, intensely pigmented polish for stupidly cheap.




Glitzy Glam is a copper frost. It's a wee bit prone to brushstrokes but it's definitely manageable. Shown here is ONE coat. It's a true copper - orangey but with flattering pinkish undertones. Swatches done without topcoat. It dries shiny but not glossy.

Artificial light

Artificial light
Sunlight - BLING BLING!
This is so opaque I wondered if it would make a good stamping polish. Good news!


Illamasqua Throb, stamped with Konad plate M3
It looks a bit messy because I'm out of practice with stamping and there's no topcoat over the stamp. Because I'm lazy. BUT it's opaque enough to stamp with! I adore metallic stamping.

This one IS available through Heritage Brands online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE don't leave your blog URL in your comment unless you're linking to a relevant post. Thanks!