Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jaded on the Runway (NotD)

More Mode polishes! I tried out Runway for the first time, which is a deep teal creme, INSANELY gorgeous and opaque in one coat. Me being me of course, I couldn't leave it alone, so I layered Jaded over the top which is a sheer green-y shimmer, which added a grass green shimmer to it. I love this combo so much.







The best thing about this mani was how fast it was; because both polishes applied so smoothly, it was literally base coat, polish 1, polish 2, top coat and DONE. Time constraints are my worst enemy at the moment :(

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I never used to give it a second thought other than "Y U SO INDECISIVE, BE BLUE OR BE GREEN DAMMIT" but now I can definitely appreciate its moodiness ;)

      Delete

PLEASE don't leave your blog URL in your comment unless you're linking to a relevant post. Thanks!