Friday, March 30, 2012

Swatch: Illamasqua Throb

This is my first Illamasqua polish and I totally understand the hype now.

Probably the most expensive polish I own, the bottle was actually a little bit smaller than I was expecting, but the polish is stunning.



A one-coat, deep red creme.


Seriously, one coat. It was a fairly thick polish but applied quite smoothly.

My right hand doesn't look as good because my left hand isn't as coordinated, I had to do a bit of clean-up, and the polish is so pigmented it didn't want to come off my cuticles! Gorgeous, wonderful polish though, I already have my eye on Caress (baby blue), Load (off-white), Bacterium (taupe with silver sheen) and Smash (grass green).

I am itching to Konad this... we'll see if I can manage a design without totally messing it up, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE don't leave your blog URL in your comment unless you're linking to a relevant post. Thanks!