Friday, June 25, 2010

JulNoWriMo!

As some of you may already know, I'll be participating in JulNoWriMo this year. It's basically the July version of NaNoWriMo. I will be doing my best to win, i.e write 50,000 words between the 1st and the 31st, and as such I'll be writing minimum 1,667 words a day. This in addition to working, and general life stuff, means I may not have much time or energy left over for proper blogging!

I do have a few posts already written and lined up (a few reviews, articles and bits of fiction), and will disperse them throughout the month, in-between me keeping track of my JulNo efforts, posting updates on my progress and pictures of write-ins. If the latter doesn't interest you, just keep an eye out for any posts with "JulNoWriMo" in the title, as they'll be the ones to avoid.

If this does interest you, I encourage you to join me! The JulNoWriMo forums can be found here, and if this is too short-notice, there are a list of similar events throughout the year here.

More postings soon (including Kill Shakespeare issue 2 review!),
Jade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE don't leave your blog URL in your comment unless you're linking to a relevant post. Thanks!