Sunday, May 12, 2013

Lust List #1

Concept stolen borrowed from Suzanne, these are some things I would like to throw my wallet at.



1. Picture Polish Revolution base coat
This here bottle is supposed to make removing glitter polish easy, quick and painless without the need for the foil method or any of the other time-consuming tricks needed to get glitter polish off your nails without using a million cotton pads. I reeeeeally want to try this.

Ocellaris
 
Lament


2. Detrivore lip gloss
I was all set to buy these after I got paid this week, and then I discovered Distorria had taken them down for re-formulating :( I want to try their finishing powder as well, since Lost in Makeupland has disappeared and I can't re-purchase my HG powder from them.


3. Illamasqua medium pencil in S.O.P.H.I.E.
I need a new black eyeliner and buying this one means £3 goes to the Sophie Lancaster Foundation.


Enchanted

Orange Crush
4. Sportsgirl Pout About It lipsticks in Enchanted and Orange Crush
I've had my eye on Orange Crush for a while now, and whilst checking the site to make sure it was still there, I saw Enchanted. I gasped out loud. I really love the look of both of the lipsticks in Illamasqua's new Paranormal collection but if this lipstick actually looks like the tube... I may find my purple lipstick hunt drawn to a happy, vibrant conclusion.


5. Sarawen Perfumes perfume oils
Forget the geeky collection names (as if I could) some of these perfumes sound amazing! I'm searching for something sweet, dark and a little fruity that can replace The Morbid the Merrier "Baltus" as my favourite perfume, since I have 2/3 of a bottle left. I've narrowed it down to seven perfumes I want to try:
Absinthe Soleil
Black Apple
Empress
Ravish
Undying
Wayward Son
Athena

I also have a ton of jewellery, stockings and indie nail polish in my Etsy favourites, it's cray in there!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what that base coat is like - is it supposed to allow you to peel it off afterwards? I remember some girls doing that with PVA glue! Looks interesting, anyway, I'll be intruiged to see some reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No peeling, just regular polish removal, apparently! I'm super keen to try it.

      Delete

PLEASE don't leave your blog URL in your comment unless you're linking to a relevant post. Thanks!