Saturday, August 3, 2013

Swatch: Femme Fatale Cosmetics Noble Garden



Noble Garden is absolutely packed with glitter. Grass green in small round, small and large matte hexes are the predominant thing. There's also tiny round purple glitters, larger round pink glitters and large orange hexes. At certain angles, some of the small green hexes flash blue!



I don't own any Lynderellas, but this polish reminds me a bit of Salad Days (minus the bar glitter, which is a bonus for me since I'm not a fan of it). I'd love to see a comparison between the two! This is one coat over Mode Cosmetics High Fashion, an almost-black navy cream. It could probably use another coat of top coat, it's a bit rough at the moment.
Artificial light

Sunlight
 I was really surprised I didn't have the right shade of green to layer this over. A hole in my collection? GASP!

4 comments:

  1. That's a bummer, u'll have to buy more polish;-P This is a seriously gorgeous nail polish tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! It's one of the few Lynns I actually love :)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE don't leave your blog URL in your comment unless you're linking to a relevant post. Thanks!