Tuesday, January 31, 2012

EotD: first day at new job

I wasn't 100% sure how many of the other girls wear make-up, and whether or not they are as into brights as I am, so I decided to play it safe and do a neutral lid with a pop of colour on the lower lashline.





Products used:
Champagne Toast by Aromaleigh (lid)
English Rose by Lost in Makeupland (highlight)
Turquoise from Sleek Circus palette (lashline)
Covergirl liquiline blast eyeliner in brown to tightline
Australis Extenderlash Mascara in black

Lips are Morgana Cryptoria Roses & Violets with Rimmel gloss over the top.
Brows are a random old Revlon pencil that is down to a stub now... I guess that means I need to start brow product shopping soon! I promise my brows didn't look as raggedy in person. That macro is unforgiving!

To match this necklace (and the eye make-up) I wore a blush-pink dress with a turquoise belt and flats.

I'm going to make a concentrated effort to go through my eyeshadow samples - especially the ton of neutrals I amassed for work! - and finish them off. I have enough full-sized neutrals in a gamut of colours to last me for EVAH (never mind that there's still some Fyrinnae and Silk Naturals ones I want. Definitely don't need 'em!)

7 comments:

  1. So cute!! The rest of your outfit sounds lovely as well. And that lip gloss is a wow. I love high shine on my lips. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boss complimented me when I walked in, and I had a quiet squee :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh I like Champagne Toast, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sad it's one of the truly discontinued/gone Aromaleigh shades, as I only got a sample of it! :(

      Delete
  3. I'm brow obsessed, I can help you with that! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous look. Very summery x

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE don't leave your blog URL in your comment unless you're linking to a relevant post. Thanks!