Monday, February 7, 2011

Link sharing

10 comic books that pass the Bechdel test. More in the comments.

Support the online mag I slush read for!


Bubble wrap, anyone?


This is funny to those who live in/have visited Aus.

In more personal news, I updated my list of magazine submission guidelines, and I have five articles I am starting to work on so I can actually start submitting stuff! I don't expect I'll be published until late 2011, but I know I need to write more often, and get much, MUCH better at editing my work.

Feel free to share some interesting  links in the comments :)

EDIT: Persephone Minerals review and swatches coming soon, I checked the mail after posting this and there was a package full of SPARKLY DUOCHROME GOODNESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE don't leave your blog URL in your comment unless you're linking to a relevant post. Thanks!